Saturday, April 21, 2012

My walk on the beach

So much for a day of unpacking, and working on my paper today. It's a gorgeous day in San Francisco, and it's actually HOT in the Outer Sunset --a rarity I could not pass up by sitting in my apartment. So I crossed the street and went on a walk with my camera. Gotta love my front yard.
The Great Highway

My apartment complex is the taller one next to the building with the red roof.

Spring flowers on the pathway.

Hello, ocean.

Pretty pebbles and the sand pattern they make. 

Pretty.

More prettiness.

Crowded beach.

People enjoying a beautiful Saturday in the city.

Yes, I really liked the pebbles.

This couple actually asked me to send them this picture. I was happy. :)

So many ladybugs on the beach, this one found nice place on my sandals.

I like the sun.

"Hey! Can you take our picture??" Incredible how many people asked me to take pictures of them today.

Okay, time to get some work done around here.

No comments:

Post a Comment