Monday, March 5, 2012

Still homeless in April...and still high on life!

Like the title says...I'm still homeless in April, but I am still high on life! I haven't found anyone to sublet my place in Madison yet. And I still haven't found a place to live in SF. Haven't packed, sold my furniture, or sent my stuff to CA. I haven't finished my stuff in lab, or reviewed my defense talk. But I am still ridiculously happy!

I kinda need to get all that stuff figured out by the end of the week because I am leaving for Singapore and Bali this Saturday. While I am there, it will be very hard to find time to deal with all the logistics, especially with housing. I've emailed a bunch of people who are looking for roommates on craigslist, but none has worked out yet. Nevertheless, this time next week, I'll be a doctor, and will be on my way to Bali with my family! Plus, I just got my new fancy Canon Powershot G12 camera in today --all ready for my trips!

Last Saturday, I went with a dear Wisconsin friend, Angie, to clean up horse stalls at a barn where she boards her horse, Winston. Why in the world would I want to clean horse poop at 7 in the morning? Because I won't ever get to do something that fun with someone as awesome as Ang ever again when I am in CA! I love the Wisconsin country scenery, and will miss it dearly.

The contrast of the red barn against the snow is gorgeous. 
I don't think life can get any better right now. As a side note, one of my random musings: a simple eye contact can speak a million words without a single sound. It's a nice little human thing and can be so special.

Jason Aldean - See You When I See You

No comments:

Post a Comment