Thursday, March 22, 2012

Homeless but rich in shoes and family

I still haven't found a place to live in San Francisco when I move there next week on Thursday! And I'm still in Singapore! But at least I've got my new four pairs of shoes...ah, I love stilletos! I especially love when they are of good quality, good design and nice to my pocket like the ones from a local brand Charles & Keith!! I need to get out of Sing Sing ASAP before I buy more shoes! But anyway, I have 6 days to find a place to live, I'm focusing my attention on the north east side close to the mission bay campus where I will be working. I also like the panhandle area so I can be close to golden gate park! Luckily I have good friends in the city who are giving me a place to crash til I find a home!

Two more days til I come back to the US...I'm just trying to soak up every free after school minute with the nieces and nephew. Last night, my 6 year old niece Isabelle slept with me because I'll be leaving her place today when she's at school and I won't see her again. Poor girl was crying in the morning to her nanny :( tonight, i'll be going back to my other cousin's house and endure more sad good byes in a couple of days. The thing about kids is that they will get over it in a couple of days and since I live so far away, they won't really remember me in the long run. I'll be the sad adult who will think of them and miss them all the time after I leave. So, I'm trying to soak up every minute with the kids and memorize all the precious moments we have together.

1 comment:

  1. Wishing you all the best baby !!! The kids will remember you!

    ReplyDelete